Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.05.2010, 16:30   #5
Дирижер

Поблагодарили 480 раз(а) в 288 сообщениях

Только что нашел в ЧАВО по духовым электронным контроллерам.
(http://www.patchmanmusic.com/WindControllerFAQ.html)

Вопрос: My EWI seems to play too "stuffy". I can't seem to put enough air through the instrument to play comfortably. Is my EWI plugged up?

Ответ: No, this is normal. There are two different methods of air flow employed by the various EWI models. The older EWI1000 and EVI1000 used a completely closed system- that is, NO air flows THROUGH the instrument. These original models were designed so that the player must allow the air to escape out the corners of the mouth. On the later models, the EWI3000, EWI3020, EWI4000s, and EWI USB, a small amount of air DOES flow through the instrument but the amount of air flow is not large enough on its own for comfortable breath flow. These models were designed so that the player should allow some air to escape through the corners of your mouth. Some air flow goes through the horn and some goes out the corners of the mouth. This gives the player more control of the air flow rate and freedom to do easy circular breathing etc... Once you get used to this concept it feels great and absolutely no different than from a "full flow" system. The closed or semi-closed systems have many advantages as described elsewhere in this Wind Controller FAQ.

Получилось через translate.ru (английского полноценно увы не знаю) следующее. Там написано, что были модели духовых контроллеров, где вообще не было никакого потока воздуха (ничего себе!). А в других поток слаб. Рекомендуется техника, когда при "выдохе" воздух выпускается через края рта. Интересно. Кто знает английский, можно подробнее почитать, что там объясняется.
Antoni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием